Where can I get this RFID based Bus Pass?
Ans: Visit the nearest Booking Counter of UPSRTC for RFID Pass.
- What all details required for RFID pass?
Ans: Furnish the required details like Name, Date of Birth, Address at POS counter.
- May I give passport size photo of mine instead of capturing on camera?
- Can I use this RFID card as a ID proof for other purpose?
- When can I get RFID Smart Card after registration at POS?
Ans: The Delivery date is mentioned on Cash Receipt, from that date you can collect it any time after 48 Hrs and within 30 days.
- Is 48 hrs time take for renewal of Pass also?
Ans: No. Renewal of RFID pass can be done in 5 minutes period.
- After Registration Can I travel using Registration/cash receipt?
Ans: No, you can travel only after receiving RFID smart card and it will activate with present date whenever you collect it.
- What can I do if RFID smart card is not reading in conductor’s ETIM ?
Ans: You must keep the receipt issued along with the RFID pass while travelling in the buses and if demand show to conductors / line checking staffs along with RFID smart card. In this case if RFID smart card not physically damaged visit to nearest POS for further process.
- What can I do if RFID smart is damaged, broken or stolen?
UPSRTC is not responsible for damaged, broken or stolen, You have to take a new RFID pass with paying necessary charges as applicable.
- How to renew this RFID smart card after expiry period?
Ans: Visit nearest POS center, there you can renew the same RFID smart card with new date.
You can renew RFID Bus pass before 7 days of actual expiry date. New renewed pass date will be from actual completion of expiry date i.e. after 7 days.